We’re MOVING! Please click HERE for our new website! This one will be going away soon!
Note – there are proposed changes to the branch bylaws, which will be voted on virtually in September 2020. In essence, the proposal changes the nominating committee from an elected committee to one which is appointed by the board each fall. The attached document outlines the changes with deleted phrases being crossed off and added phrases in parenthesis. All changed areas are in red. If there are any questions, please contact president Laurie Eikemeyer or bylaws chair Betty Preble.
The Buffalo Branch of AAUW is a 501(c)(3) organization. Links to our governing documents may be found below:
- Branch Bylaws (last amended November 2016)
- Branch/Board Policies (last amended June 2019)
- Position Descriptions
Other useful tools:
- Guidelines for action in the IRS Publication Compliance Guide for 501(c)(3) Public Charities.
- Voucher for branch expenditures
- Budget request form
- Nomination form for the annual Branch Achievement Award. (Every spring the branch honors an achievement award winner – a woman who has had outstanding achievements, be it community service or her professional field. All nominations will be considered, but the final decision rests with the award committee.)